Here's what you'll gain from reading this book.
You and everyone you know is being exposed to levels of toxic metals that the American Heart Association and the World Heart Federation have declared as major heart disease risks. This book tells the stories of what doctors, researchers, parents, and patients are doing to prevent and reverse hidden stresses like this today.
Therapy for New Heart Risk
American Heart Association lists major new heart disease risk, and therapy that slashes costs for treating it by 80%.
Aneurysm Clinical Trial Results.
Therapy prevents aneurysms from bursting and avoids hemorrhagic stroke. The news story is here. The full story is in the book.
Protecting Your Health From Wildfires
Visit our unique wildfire resources page here . Compiled news and official websites on how to protect your health during and after wildfires. Tip on testing water & soil, and well water decontamination. Also, your air conditioner's dirty secret, and how to fix it.
Photo by Brendan O'Reilly.
Doctors and patients are reversing the damage from hidden stress that starts the day we're born.
These are stories of who is doing it, and how.
See who's talking about it
American Institute of Stress
"Outstanding... a lot of people should be reading this...all this information was absolutely fascinating"
William Heckman, Executive Director
"Fascinating, all of this,
certainly good news."
Gray Television Network
Nationally Syndicated in U.S.
"This is so fascinating!"
The Frankie Boyer Show
The Back Cover
This book describes how the damage that hidden stress inflicts on the
heart and body is being prevented and reversed. With a Foreword by
one of America’s leading cardiologists, it tells the stories of the patients,
doctors, and scientists who together are discovering the nature of longevity.
In easy-to-understand terms, and backed by hundreds of references, it provides
practical insights into:
• Why the damage from hidden stress limits how long and well we live.
• Why standard care doesn’t target the damage, and how that’s changing.
• Why diet & exercise are crucial, but still can’t break the lifespan barrier.
• How heart patients with diabetes have risks reduced by almost half.
• How doctors reverse Peripheral Artery Disease damage without surgery.
• How the elastic that drives the heart, arteries, and skin is being restored.
• How life-threatening aneurysms are being repaired due to that discovery.
• How trillions of tiny blobs that rule our health are driving a revolution.
• How a supplement formula has been improving heart health for decades.
• How patients are escaping the trap of uninsured and unexpected costs.
• Who is investing in effective solutions and overcoming barriers to them.
• How the places where we live trigger hidden stress and help to prevent it..
Stories of patients who are getting better, doctors who are treating them, and researchers who made the discoveries. Together, they are restoring the heart and body by unlocking the nature of longevity. Meet the innovators who pioneered these advances, and patients who are benefiting from them. See how they are solving this problem, as described by one of America's leading cardiologists who found a way to do it ...